Re[2]: 72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "Jerry Causey" <antiques@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re[2]: 72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump
From: SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 95 09:52:31 EST
     Chuck and All

     The Haynes MGB manual has disassembly instruction for the air pump.
     I'm not sure that it's the same pump as on the Midget, but it can be
     taken apart

     Marty Schlining
     57 MGA Coupe
     75 MGB

Subject: Re: 72 Midget -- Frozen Air Pump
Author:  "Jerry Causey" <antiques@whidbey.com> at BALT.SMTP
Date:    8/23/95 2:05 AM

Chuck:

I vaguely remember from my outlaw hotrod  days, before I got my 1967,
non-smog 'B, that air pumps could be taken apart and  the insides
removed. If the shaft and bushings are still intact, perhaps it would
work for you.

Regards,
Jerry