Overdrive trannys and RH MGA pieces

To: mgs@autox.team, Net@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Overdrive trannys and RH MGA pieces
From: MGBay@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 20:10:49 -0400
If anyone is looking for overdrive trannys for your MGB, I may be able to
help.  I have one for '67 B and several for the '68-80 B's.  Of the later
trannys one needs to have the overdrive unit rebuilt(I found half of a big
bronze thrust washer in the oil pump screen) and the others are known to be
good.  Also, I have a MGC overdrive box and a second in pieces.

Afriend of mine asked that I tell y'all that he has a brand new RH steering
rack and new dash for MGA.  He wants to sell.  I think these are the major
pieces that one need to convertRH drive.

You can e-mail me here or call me @ 513/933-0950

Safety Fast!

Randy Balogh
Lebanon, Ohio