Re: Sports cars vs. SUVs

To: jape@email.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Sports cars vs. SUVs
From: Graham Knight <graham@disr.den.mmc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 95 11:38:07 MDT

>  Where's the imagination, the style, the real respect for
> driving as an experience and a skill?

        There's a whole lot more to the hobby of 4-Wheeling than slinging mud.
Sure, if you want to live your life in a commercial, that may be
what you go out and do. But to say there is no driving skill involved
is absurd, and if you dont believe me, meet me outside of Moab Utah
sometime for a drastic education.

        I cannot and will not vouch for the SUV's that are being sold
nowadays, but there's nothing quite like the feel of riding in your
open top Jeep on a sunny day - heck, maybe i'll fold the
windsheild down - something i wish i could do on my MG.

> I welcome all feedback on these opinions, particularly those affirming
> that I'm completely right.

        Sorry.

        Graham
        '73 MG Midget.
        '76 Jeep CJ7 - 401 T18 2.46 Dana 20 Dana 44 Locked Dana 30 Locked.
        '92 For Escort - Ok, i gotta get to work.

--
Graham Knight           graham@disr.den.mmc.com                   303-977-7085