'73 MGB GT for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '73 MGB GT for sale
From: Jester@usa.pipeline.com (Michael Johnson)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 17:23:19 -0400
The money's run out and I'm forced to sell by '73 MGB GT.

I was in the process of restoring and just had the body done, it's now rust
free, very straight and ready to paint.  The Transmission was rebuilt a few
years back and the engine runs fine (although I was planing to rebuild it)

The interior has been removed so I could paint the inside but every thing
is there.  I also have a lot of spare parts that I'll through in.

I'm in the LA area.  Asking $3,200
--
Michael Johnson
(909) 591-4114