Books on MG History

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Books on MG History
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com (MR ROBERT C NOGUEIRA)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 03:10:47 EDT
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Being rather new to MGBs  I have read several books about the history
of the marque.  All seem to have the same slant re the development of
the  A and B  ,  higher management was not interested in seeing the
marque progress and held back on development.

Knowing the books were written by other than objective authors, I would
like a t know if anyone can give me the name of  a  book which IS
objective regarding the history of the British Motor Indust.

  (  Hey I love the car but really if the factory was as good as the
books say why did they keep trying to kill it ? )

Thanks    Bob   ( your tax dollars at work )