Looking for an overdrive gearbox

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for an overdrive gearbox
From: s313950@student.uq.edu.au (Marcus Booth)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 17:38:19 +1000
I live in Brisbane Australia and would like to find out where I can get an
overdrive gearbox for a 1969 'B Mk2 in good or reconditioned condition for a
good price. I have been looking around the internet for parts vendors but
they all seem to be elsewhere. Can I order them from overseas? Has anyone
done this and it worked? If you have one to sell in my area, or know of how
I can get one. Please email me.
                 Thanx in advance.

*this is my first post to this mailing list so if it inappropriate or can be
improved, please tell me so that I won't make the same mistake again.
                    Marcus Booth.