foogy windows

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: foogy windows
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 95 09:11 EDT
Thanks for all the advice on the foggy rear windows.  I have ordered a
supply of all the appropriate Meguiar's products.

But, I have owned lbcs for well over 20 years and have always washed the
windows with soap & water without problems.  My last Midget's top was on
the car for 6 years, 4 of them in the FL sun, and the windows were as clear
when I sold the car (the remainder of the car was rusting away from too
many years of Penn.'s salty roads) as when I put it on.  I assumed that the
new top had a cheaper plastic, but...

I plan to be conservative & take all of your advice.  Thanks again!!

John

John A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900   USA