Re: Original Paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original Paint
From: lawref@kcsys.com (Ernest E. Gilbert)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 18:42:12 -0700
>Looking for place to purchase paint (original paint spec) for green 1997 MGB
>in the area of Miami, FL. USA.

Go to almost any automotive paint store and give them the year (correctly I
hope)of MG. Their computer will list the paint colors by number. I think you
probably want either ??25 or ??29 (can't remember the prefix and by moss
catalogue is at the shop. I just bought same for '67 GT from Fuller
Automotive paints. To get the exact number call 1.800.235.6954 and order a
"B" catalogue. In the back is a comprehensive color listing by year and
gives the original paint numbers with modern equivalents.
Ernest E. Gilbert
lawref@kcsys.com