Re: The Roadster Factory

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MACEDONIA <macedonia-statc@kaman.com>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory
From: SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 95 13:28:28 EST
     David

     I have been dealing with Cross Roads Auto Systems, 500 South Urania
     Ave, Greesburg, PA 15601, phone 1-800-832-6008, FAX 1-800-568-8339 for
     US and Canada.  Bert and Dave do repair and restoration and are Moss
     dealers as well.  You might want to have you club contact them for a
     club discount over Moss prices.  They are excellent to deal with and
     they interface with Moss if there are any problems.

     Marty Schlining
     57 MGA Coupe
     75 MGB