British Parts Connection and Downeast Classic

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Parts Connection and Downeast Classic
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 1995 05:37:44 -0400 (EDT)
First, thanks for the kind words about our service.
Second, Is everyone in the New England area aware that the 6th
Annual Downeast British Car Classic is this Sunday and has moved
to Wells Harbor Park?  Wells is located on Maines coast between
Portland and Portsmouth.  The show will feature metal bumper Bs,
but as always will have 100s of cars from a variety of Marques.
Noontime chicken BBQ by the Rotary, venders, awards should all
help make this a great day.  Hours are 9-3.  The park is located
on Harbor Rd off Rt 1 (turn at the Fire Dept).  We will be ther
with a couple Bs and hope you can make it as well.
More info...Bob at 207 774 0002
Dick Burger
The BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
BTW the show is supported by the New England MG Car Club, N.E. Triumphs,
Jaguar Association,and British Motorcars of N.E.