resolution regarding stripes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: resolution regarding stripes
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 08:50:47 +0500
Fellow fiends:

I have reached a decision regarding the big stripe issue.  Having weighed in
all the various opinions, I've decided not to stipe the B.  I was persuaded
by my friend's argument and the appeals of list members to keep it original.
 The good part is that I have even come to this decision without the
expected veto from she who must be obeyed.  :-)

What I've decided to do instead is to restore a bugeye and stripe *it*!
After all, Denise McCluggage says that auto restoration is the closest a man
can get to being pregnant.  I feel the need coming on.

Just think of it: 1275cc lump and disk brakes up front, iris blue body
color, painted wire wheels, dark blue leather with white piping, and a
way-cool set of dark blue (Chrysler's "night watch blue") stripes down that
baby.  Zowwie!   The bad part is that I've come to this decision without the
expected veto from she who must be obeyed.  =:O

Will "There is *too* room in the garage" Zehring

p.s. how do I subscribe to the healeys list?  ;-)
p.p.s.  is there a newly-divorced lbc-owners list?  :-/