Re: VB: radials on wires:

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VB: radials on wires:
From: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil (Mark A. Dodd, WL/ELOD, X55581/64158)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 10:36:06 EDT
>help... has anyone had experience of tubes in a radial tire? local tire
>shops.give me different opinions to the point i don't know who to believe.
Yes.  I have a 73 midget with tubes in a radial tire.  The installer
had minor concerns that the radial tire might over heat when I originally
called him.  When I got there and he saw the size of the car, he was no
longer concerned.  If you do much long distance, high speed driving
where the tires would really heat up, it might be an issue....

Mark A Dodd                 Working in the dark (infrared)
email: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil Working in the grease (MGs)
Snail: 2700 D St, Ste 2     Working in the dust (212 Central
       WPAFB, OH 45433-7405                      Dayton, OH)
       (513) 255-5581