'68 MGBGT for sale, CA.

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, MG@apple.com
Subject: '68 MGBGT for sale, CA.
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 10:11:29 -0700
1968 MGBGT located near North Monterey Bay, California
British racing green, black interior with white piping
Condition 3
Price US$ 2500  Will consider TR4, or TR4 surry top plus money in trade (of
course I wouldn't refuse a BN7 or XK102C)

Car has been a good dependable daily driver but has some surface blemeshes. I
want to replace it with TR4.  Scott Fisher #1 kept saying that my  MG and TR3
were always bickering among them selves.  I've decided that I need more family
harmony.

Pluses:
- Rust free except for very minor surface rust at paint scratches
- Freshly rebuilt and balanced engine (less than 10K miles)
- engine bay repainted while engine was removed
- overdrive
- leather seat covers
- recent brake shoes/pads wheel cylinders/calapers
- new SU fuel pump
- new SMOG pump
- fuel tank about 2 years old.
- battery less than year old
- New radiator core about 3 years ago
- New master brake cylinder about 3 years ago

Minuses:
- needs new paint
- needs new front suspension bushings
- Has minor dings on both front wings (body shop said about $300 ea to fix)
- could use new carpet kit
- could use dash cover to cover cracks in dash top
- needs new wire wheels

Customization:
- Has Motoleta wood steering wheel
- Center arm rest and cubby box from mid seventies MG
- modified & recessed black vertical bar MG grill with fog lamps tucked in
  grill mouth
- TR6 pop-up fuel filler cap
- front & rear overriders removed (I still have them)
- coollent recover system from GT6 keeps radiator water where it belongs

Extras that come with car:
- instrument panel from mid-seventies MG.  Instillation would provide
   cubby box and mid panel fresh air vents
-  Plastic front inner wheel well protectors
- rare 1970 split rear bumpers and mounts
- a small pile of new & used MGB odds & ends
- Factory workshop manual plus aftermarket workshop manual

If your interested please reply e-mail

Thanks!

TeriAnn
twakeman@apple.com