Parting Him out....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting Him out....
From: JAMES <JBMYERS@msuvx2.memphis.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 15:46:44 -0500 (CDT)
Lew Palmer writes (in response to Sharon Zurflieh's dilemma):

>Keep the car, sell the husband. If you can fix a lawnmower, how much harder
>can an MG be?

To which Will "Easy Thinker" Zehring suggested:

>Better yet:   keep the car, part out the husband.

Which prompts me to call "dibs" on Sharon's husbands brain.
After two years of doctoral study, mine is full, I need another.

How about it, Sharon? I've got some slightly used sparkplugs, a cylinder head
that was cracked and repaired (I haven't tested it), a case of floppy disks,
and a pair of old sneakers for trade. This is, of course, contingent upon your
(ex) husband's brain being in somewhat serviceable condition. I can bang out
some dents, but a rusty brain.......

James "no more room" B.
71 MGB
71 LeSabre