Re: MG 1100 For Sale -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgreenin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: MG 1100 For Sale -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:27:50 -0400
OK Marc Monty, please educate us, what are "wet frames" for an 1100?
Sounds like the FBI snoops would be interested!!:<)

Just in case any one is interested in the MG1100, I have a set of wet
 frames, in fact I have a whole Austin America, 1275 and automatic
trans  (in boxes) to add to the deal. The parts are in So.Cal.

Just send me a line, and we'll "make a deal"

marc "Monty Hall" greening san diego, ca
68 Austin America
6? Austin America parts car

I have an interest, emotionally and financially, in this deal. I only
 offer it for others who have an interest in MG1100s... and need
parts!