Maryland MG Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Maryland MG Show
From: "SCHLINING.M.W-" <SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 95 13:02:16 EST

     Name:      "MGs on the Rocks"

     What:      MG and other lbc show.  Many MG classes

     When:      Saterday, September 30 1995

     Sponsor:   MG Club of Baltimore, Limited

     Where:     Rocks State Park, about 30 north of Baltimore

     Time:      9AM to 3PM

     Directions: North from Baltimore on I95 to the Belair exit (Route 24
     West) to Route 1 north.  Exit at the Rocks State Part sign.  Follow
     the Car Show signs to the show field.

     Weather:   Guaranteed Sunny skies, temperature almost 80 degrees

     Attraction:  Last year we had over 200 cars participate and we are
     expecting more this year.  Food includes open pit beef.  Great place
     to just get away for a Saterday.  Come one come all

     Marty Schlining