re: Re: MGB brakes

To: <Johnmowog@aol.com>
Subject: re: Re: MGB brakes
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 7:03:08 -24000
Do you have more info on the Mustang brake caliper switch for the MGB
(articles, references, contacts)?  Do you need to switch to a Ford disk?
Which fittings need to be adapted?

I'm redoing an MGB that has been sitting since 1987.  Within reasonable
limits I'm not a purist.  If I can fit improved bits to the 'B, particularly
if the bits are less expensive and improve the safety, reliability, or
handling, I'll do it [I'm documenting the changes in case some future owner
wants to go original].  I'll probably fit an uprated GM alternator, and
better brakes would be nice as well.

Thanks in advance for answers and references.

Sean Johnson
'79 MGB
'75 Spitfire