Re: interchangeable parts -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, rwg1@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: interchangeable parts -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 14:50:12 -0400
This reminds me of the early Volvo's...pre 144 series, maybe some
144's, I think, that had their 4 cylinder engines with SU carbs built
in England and shipped to Sweden...until they got their own line
going.  I was very happy in about 1967 to own a 144 and an MG, both
with SU's that gave me no trouble.
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||