Re: Wierd ignition problem (Won't shut off)

To: "White, Richard H." <White@courier3.aero.org>
Subject: Re: Wierd ignition problem (Won't shut off)
From: Jeffrey Taberski <taberski@uidaho.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
Richard,
Replacing the relays was my first thought, as well.
I've already replaced both the Lucas relays on the fender wells with good
quality Bosch 12V, 30A relays.  I thought the problem was originally a
sticky relay, but it only stays running when it is shut off when the
ignition light is off.  I guess I should have mentioned that I replaced
these relays in the original post.

Thanks for the response.