Re[2]: More on MGB Seatbelt recall

To: MGDODSON@AESIR.MIT.EDU, jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Subject: Re[2]: More on MGB Seatbelt recall
From: "SCHLINING.M.W-" <SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 95 07:59:49 EST
     Jay

     Before you buy a new set of seat belts, try loosing the reel mounting
     bolt and rotating the reel so that it point in a more upward direction
     and then retighten the bolt.  There is a small gravity pawl inside the
     reeling mechanism that will be in the "free" mode at the new angle.

     Marty Schlining
     57 MGA Coupe
     75 MGB