RE: What is this part?

To: "Henrich, Dave" <dhenrich@mseng2.waterloo.ncr.com>
Subject: RE: What is this part?
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 14:38:12 -0400 (EDT)
On the passenger side under the glove box, there is a cavity covered by a
black panel. If you still have this panel, you need to remove a few
screws and wiggle it out. Then right in front of you you will see two
little boxes about 1/2 X 1 X 1/2 with two wires going to each. One is
your hazard, the other your signals. You may get a replacement flasher
that looks like a cylinder. This is ok, it just makes it a little hard to
get them into the securing brackets. That is if you don't want to let
them dangle... BTW the hazard and flasher are interchangeable (blink
rate is a little different) so if your in a bind you can swap them.