RE: Big Buck B's

To: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Subject: RE: Big Buck B's
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 12:16:12 -0400 (EDT)
It was actually a freak gardening accident which the police said was
better left unsolved.

There have been many "sightings" since but none has proven to be authentic.
I myself only saw it once as a little boy walking along the loch on a
misty morning. It only appeared for a moment but I will never forget it
as long as I live. ( http://www.scotnet.co.uk/highland/ )