Calling all morgan owners

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: Calling all morgan owners
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 15:59:20 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Appologies for bombing all the car lists I know of but I wanted to send out
a wide request for contacts with folks with Morgans.  I guess that some of
you are lurking on other lists so I tossed out a wide net.

I would like to put together a directory of net addresses for morgan owners.
 My interest is not in establishing a "Morgans@..." list.  I don't have the
physical resources or the computer 'smarts' to be the server for such a
list.  What I'd like is to compose a directory, send that directory out to
all "members" and then periodically we can communicate with each other on
matters arising as owners/operators/lovers and haters of the Mog.

Any takers?

Many thanks,
Will "have 4/4, will travel" Zehring