Re: Miatas/MGF's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miatas/MGF's
From: Alan Tong <alan@picotech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 09:29:17 +0000
Just to add my two cent/pence worth to this thread.......

I have driven a couple of MX5's/Miatas and have found them to be very
jumpy on uneven roads.  The handling and performance of the more
recent 1.8's seems much better than the earlier 1.6's.  I would judge
the handling to be slightly better than a standard B, but not quite
as good as a Midget.  My Midget with uprated suspension can  drive
circles around the MX5/Miata, but then my new MGF can drive circles
around my Midget.

In case their are any MGF owners out there, or if anyone is wondering
about the lack of messages about them we have all moved over to the
MGF BBS to save annoying everbody by gloating about how good the cars
are.

If there are people without WWW access who would like to read some of
the reports on the MGF drop me a note.

MFG BBS is at
http://www.ipl.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/MG/sub2/cmtlist.html

Regards