MG owners in New Jersey

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG owners in New Jersey
From: "Ira M. Weinstein" <iweinstein@shell.monmouth.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:47:08 +0000
I recently purchased a '77 MGB and am looking for other MG owners in
the Central New Jersey area.  Although my MGB is in good shape, there
are many things that could be improved (handling, interior, body, etc).

If anyone out there lives in my area and enjoys working on these type
of projects, we should get together.  I'll supply the car, the parts,
the manuals, and even the beer.

I would really prefer to learn how to do these things instead of
paying a mechanic to do them for me.

Looking forward to any replies.
Ira M. Weinstein, Matawan NJ

'77 MGB
'88 Toyota Celica
'87 Nissan Sentra
'81 Honda CB650 Custom

(I'm the guy personally financing Allstate Insurance)