Re: wet distributor woes

To: chris lenth <woodcomp@vt.edu>
Subject: Re: wet distributor woes
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 16:39:28 -0700 (MST)
There used to be a "waterproofing kit" available from BMC dealers (There!
You now know my age! :-)) It included a boot for the distributor and
others for the sparkplugs, IMS. Don't know _where_ one would get one now.
--
Shel Bercovich       '74 B-GT            "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

On Thu, 26 Oct 1995, chris lenth wrote:
[snip]
> has also happend when crossing creeks etc.  Q:  Is there a foolproof way to
> keep water out of the distributor?  FWIW, the cap and rotor are ~new and
[snip]