winter storage (in the city)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: winter storage (in the city)
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:47:30 -0500 (EST)
When it comes to equalizing humidity via opening windows, beware!
If you live in a rat infested city like Baltimore, as I do, be sure to
place some type of screening material, preferably metal, over any openings
no matter how minute. These vermon will find their way into your car and
chew away at wires, upholstery and anything else they find.
(I guess the same goes for rodents out in the country side.)

As for putting the car up on blocks - it helps deter theft. Even though
my car is obviously not driveable there were several attempts to relieve
me of it. I even had to remove the wheels and store them elsewhere!

Life in the big city. Sigh.

Mike Lambdin