Why Midgetsas well as MGB's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Why Midgetsas well as MGB's
From: Railroad@gnn.com (Glen Wilson)
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 1995 20:29:53
Dear Mr. Donahue,

        Based upon comments made on this very list some months ago by Mr. W. R.
Gibbons et al, one can only conclude that not everyone shopping in the MG
dealer showrooms in the early 1960's preferred driving a truck to driving a
sports car.  Shortly thereafter, the Dremel tool was invented permitting
significant performance enhancements to be made quickly and easily with an
immediate impact on the vehicle's resale value.  MGB's have been preferred by
a small percentage of MG owners ever since.
        I hope this answers your question.  If I can be of further assistance
please e-mail me at gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu

Cheers

        Glen Wilson