Re: TD's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD's
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 18:41:01 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Guy Kelley wrote:

> Thanks also for your offer of help and your high recommendation of Chip Old
> for his expertise.  I really appreciate everyone's responses on this list.

Hmmm.  I haven't been following this list very closely in recent months,
as you can see from my very late response to Guy's message.  For what am I
being recommended, and by whom?

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.