Should I buy an MG 1100?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Should I buy an MG 1100?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 08:03:00 -0500
Denise, and fellow fiends?

If I buy an MG 1100 (and if I join SPAM)...

-will my acne clear up?
-will I get a raise and an office with a window?
-will I be able to ballroom dance with the pros?
-will my neighbors stop snickering when I'm working on the car?
-will my driveway acquire another oil spot collection (that's easy!)?
-will I have finally discovered genuine motoring pleasure?
-will I be able to use the news letter to wrap fish?
-will I be able to out pace a Camaro on entrance ramps?

If the answer to *any* two of the above questions is "YES!" then I can tell
you right now that I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket.

Will "still trying to figure out humidity, too" Zehring