Re: MGB Kingpin Rebuilding

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Kingpin Rebuilding
From: jfischer@supercollider.com (James Fischer)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 1995 14:52:57 -0500
    Jeremy DuBois asked:

>  I want to get people's advice about getting the swivel pins rebushed for
>my MGB....

>  I've called one place that could do the reaming for me and the guy quoted
>me $288 for just the labor, assuming I supplied all the parts.

    Apple Hydraulics 800-882-7753
    Rebuilt KingPings (labor only)  $80 per pair
    (You supply the kit, or you can buy the kit from them)

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics says "Natural processes increase entropy".
Translation  - "You think you're in trouble now?  Just you wait..."

   james fischer                       jfischer@supercollider.com