Re: Air injectors and performance (WAS: MGB '69 better than '67?)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air injectors and performance (WAS: MGB '69 better than '67?)
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 10:03:50 -0800
[snip]
>After the politicians ban my old cars I will design a computer
>controlled throttle body injected SU carb and engine emission system
>before they try to crush my MG.

I have considered going to an electric motor for the Sprite, but decided I
couldn't afford the amp and speakers to reproduce the sound.  It would have
to be integrated with the loud pedal and road speed to correctly simulate
the engine sound given the existant conditions...  sf

Stan Fickes
Holder of Past Knowledge  If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--xx.
Wireless Communications   1951 xxTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.      1965 Austin-Healey Sprite, daily commuter
(408) 974-7653            1957 Chevrolet Bel Air StWgn, wife's car