Window sticker repro effort...

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG's)
Subject: Window sticker repro effort...
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 18:18:10 -0500 (EST)
  I'm still working on getting the windows stickers from MG's reproduced.
Much thanks to Jeremy Hranko, I've now got a copy of the sticker from a 75
Midget, as well as the sticker from my 74 B.
  I've talked to a friend in the graphic arts field whose going to help me
get the thing designed, but I need more help from you here on the list.

  What I need from you all:

        1) Good quality pictures of the BL logo. As clean and crisp as
           possible.

        2) More window stickers!  If you've still got your original sticker
           please consider taking the time to send me a photocopy of it
           and/or a photo of it. Of course, best would be to send me the
           original sticker, but that's asking a bit much :-) Copies of any
           and all window stickers for any year or model would be
           appreciated.

        3) If you're interested in getting a repro sticker, and you haven't
           already told me, please let me know what year and car you've got.
           I'm currently planning on reproducing early 70's USA stickers,
           but if there's significant interest (and material) for other
           stickers...

        4) Any information about standard typefaces (from the early 70's is
           what I'm looking for at the moment).  Typeface books, or even
           better, what the typeface used on the stickers was (yeah, I
           know, longshot, but I thought I'd ask)

        5) The PANTONE color code for the blue used on the stickers. (ok,
           ok, I admit, it's an even greater longshot :-)

                I'll keep you all up to date,

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation