Re: color blindness

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com
Subject: Re: color blindness
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 23:52:34 -0500
I drove a cab in Boston several years ago. and I can attest to the meaning of
colors:
   Red means stop
   Orange means red coming
   Green means go
   Red/Orange/Green must exist in your dreams
   Red/Orange means four-way traffic stop/clear for pedestrians (eg corner of
Charles and Beacon)
   Flashing green means GO/steady green tk (eg south side of Public Garden
off Boylston St) .

   Hope this helps next time you drive in BOS.  Remember:  there are no
four-way stop signs on Mass and a right turn on red is permitted unless
otherwise prohibited--which is just about everywhere.