DOHC XPAG

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: DOHC XPAG
From: yengis@earthlink.net (John Signey)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 22:35:24 -0800
In the mid-fifties, Dale Runyan, together with Bill Zimmerman and Norman
Timbs, made a prototype of a double overhead cam modification to a standard
XPAG engine. (This was the subject of a write-up in the March, 1956 edition
of Hot Rod magazine.) The engine, complete with working drawings, patterns,
etc. has come into the possesion of a friend, Carl Cederstrand, who
proposes to continue the development.
He would be extremely grateful if any old-timers have any information to
offer, technical or otherwise. Any E-mail may be sent to me, and I will see
that the info is transferred.  If there is enough interest, I will give
occasional progress reports, and will provide additional information if
requested.- John