Re: Brighter headlamps

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brighter headlamps
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 22:26:19 -0700 (MST)
Had GE sealed beam halogens on my '85 CRX and the light they gave off was
pitiful.  They also seemed to burn out every second month. Replaced them
with a set of Cibies which turned up the wick considerably. They could
still be overdriven on lo beam because they were the small, rectangular,
single bulb type, but much better on hi beam.
--
Shel Bercovich                           "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\