Re: Message sent to wrong address

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Message sent to wrong address
From: "A.D.Smith" <A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:54:08 GMT
I know that last one should have gone to majordomo and not the list, sorry guys.

>>> 'looks perfect but you need to send it to: Majordomo@triumph.cs.utah.edu
>>> I'd do it for you but I don't think it would work.  Welcome..almost aboard.

I keep seeing messages like the one I sent, and think that people just don't
know what they're doing.  Looks like I'm in the same boat from time to time !

It's been a long day.

You know how sometimes just as you click on that "send" button, you realize
that the address was wrong : just when it's too late. Sorry to waste your
bandwidth.

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith.          | email: a.d.smith@umds.ac.uk
Image Processing Group.         | http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/~as/
Cunliffe Labs, New Guy's House. | tel. : 0171 955 4208
Guy's Hospital, London SE1 9RT. | fax. : 0171 955 4913

       1977 Chrome Bumper Midget "Mungo" for short.
DPO of 1975 Rubber Bumper Midget "Mary"  for short.