Re: No speed limits !

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No speed limits !
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:09:59 -0700 (MST)
I have a fairly long file that I pulled down from rec.autos.driving that
gives the speed limits in many states (not all have changes listed).
Could post this or mail to anyone interested.
--
Shel Bercovich          '74 B-GT         "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\