MG logo for web pages (was: Springs and Hangers and things...)

To: Matthew Jones <matthew.jones@kcl.ac.uk>
Subject: MG logo for web pages (was: Springs and Hangers and things...)
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 1995 14:48:01 +0500
>Does anyone know where I can download an MG logo.  I read the messages about
>copyright and all that.  Let them sue me if they like, but it will look nice
>above the picture of my car on my home page.  :-)

I've got a couple that I made myself for my own pages that I'd happily
donate to anybody who wants.  Drew them with a silly little CAD program, did
a screen-capture, then colored them with a silly little paint program.  Not
too shabby if I do say so myself.  Nice crisp lines, not like a scanned image.

Best way to get them (or at least the most consistent) is probably through
your favorite Web browser, as straightforward FTP seems to cause problems
for a few people.

189 x 195 (pixels) version:
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/images/mg2.gif

32 x 32 version (icon-sized):