Re: Two-tailed trailer

To: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Subject: Re: Two-tailed trailer
From: "G. Clark Smith" <gcs@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 11:40:44 -0500 (EST)
> At the University Motors Summer Party in 1994, someone showed up with a
> STRETCH MGB! About twice as long as it used to be. Bar and couches built in,
> as I remember. Talk about room for luggage! Bring 8 friends to an MG meet in
> style and comfort.

I have a picture of that MGB limo on may Web page.  Go to
http://www.duke.edu/~gcs/cars.html.  I put this web page together a few
months ago (before classes started) and haven't had time to do any
upgrades. There is a bunch of stuff I want to do to it.  Hopefully,
during the holidays.  Computers are starting to sound like MGs.

Clark