Anthro...whatever

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anthro...whatever
From: mgguyc100@zeus.newedge.net (NewEdge IAS)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 19:01:28 -0400
Such an interesting group o'folks! Greetings from Canada's east coast! I've
had my '70 BGT for 22 years. It is both genderless and nameless (save for
it's eternal reference as "the GT"). Ditto with my '68 roadster. Still nom
de plum-less (sp?) after 10 years and a complete ground-up. My
presently-engineless-'77-one-for-the-road-roadster - no name. Oh, I had a
few when the engine died back in June, but they don't really count.

This is an excellent, er...bulletin board? Is that the reference for this?
At least it's increased my incoming e-mail to a level just shy of my 13 year
old's Star Trek RPG!

Looking forward to chatting over the holidays, and speaking of that - here's
to a happy one for one and all!

Terry "I thought I Was The Only MG Nut In This Deep" Williams

'70 MGB GT (built 10/69)*
'68 MGB (built 12/68)*
'77 MGB (built 11/76)*

* these build dates and year references could be part of an ongoing
discussion I noticed here the other day....)
            "Santa's Elves are just a bunch of subordinate clauses"
                                    Happy Holidays!