Slipping clutch update

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slipping clutch update
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 20 Dec 1995 18:39:02 -0800
                       Subject:                               Time:6:31 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Slipping clutch update                 Date:12/20/95

For those of you who gave help in my asking about a slipping clutch fo a
friend's TR3, here is the result.  As I said, when he pulled apart the master
cylinder, he found the spring broken.  Well, after replacing it and a new
rebuild kit along with aur rebuilding the slave cyl also, NO MORE SLIPPING!
(didn't really want to pull the Tranny).    I don't really know how the broken
spring could cause the slipping but between everything we did it works!
Thanks for yor input and keep this in the back of your brain in case it
happens to you!

John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil
58 MGA
71 MGB-GT