Re: cracking manifolds?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cracking manifolds?
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 20:52:44 -0700 (MST)
Have had 3 different B-GTs with a total of over 200,000 miles and never
had one crack yet. They've been driven in temps as high as +105F and as
low as -50F (with wind-chill)! Maybe if the manifold bolts are not
correctly torqued....
--
Shel Bercovich        '74 B-GT           "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

On Fri, 22 Dec 1995, William Maxwell wrote:
> The guy who worked on my 1980 MG stated that ALL MGB manifolds WILL
> enventually crack and that it is only a matter of time.
[snip]