Christmas (wish list)

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: Christmas (wish list)
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 11:41:09 -0500 (EST)
Hello All,
A recent set of postings highlighted folks wish lists for the Holidays.
Thot I would share mine.
First I wish that my Grandson, son and Daughter in law could be with us
for the Holidays but am thankful that we do see them often(live in UK)

That said:
1.  That there would never be another backorder.
2.  That retail sales would include what we really need.

3.  That all reproduction parts would be equal or better than original
        and look identical.
4. That all have a wonderful Holiday and New Year!
Dick Burger
5. One more...that I would never again order the wrong part and that our
        suppliers would always send what we order.  Somehow British
Parts Suppliers fit the cars!