RE: To Simon & Lynn Kaye

To: "'MGs'" <MGs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: To Simon & Lynn Kaye
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 95 13:06:00 PST
Being from Perth and into MGs, you must know Harry & Deidre Pyle.

Please give them our regards, and maybe you could ask if Harry is
on the net. If so, I would very much like to have him check in from time
to time - and would like to know his e-mail address.

Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com

          It's 7.30 am in Perth Western Australia, The tempreture is 20c
already and heading for 30c, looks like another Christmas Day spent in
the pool.

           May everyone get the Christmas they deserve,

                                        Simon & Lynn Kaye

                                           ( & Micky the 68 C roadster)