Re: honor without prophets

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: honor without prophets
From: Peter Rebbechi <prebbech@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 09:41:09 +1100 (EST)
CP/M,  Computer nerds and car enthusiasts on the same thread?

Watch out guys (and gals) we are heading for the real world.

incidentally, I still have my TRS-80 III, and plenty of software.  One
intriguing game competitiion we had many years ago, was a car racing
game in one line of code!  Try that with Windows!
When I look at MS Office, with 110 MB of code, and the truly great stuff
we used to run with 16k ram, I don't see real progress.
Similarly, have a look at todays bloated cars, and take a look at the
50-60's cars.  This is one of the reasons that I am selling my luxury
car, and going back to carbs, manual trans, and fun.

Peter "going backwards real fast" Rebbechi