MG home pages

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG home pages
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 19:23:40 -0700
After checking out some of the web pages, I have decided that I must also
make such a tribute to the MG gods. My site may not be as extensive as Jay
Tilton's or as technical as SOL, but it will be a site worthy in its own way.

My immediate problem is pictures. A few months ago I downloaded some
pictures from an ftp server mentioned on this group (possibly autox.team.net
but I don't remember). Although the pictures were limited, I found one of an
early 70s BGT, orange, parked next to a high elevation lake with some
majestic mountains in the background (most likely the Rockies).

I would like to use this gif so long as there are no copyright problems or
objections. Any one out there know of this picture or its origins?

The main reason I like this picture is that it could easily have been my car
(as it is orange and also has spent many a ride in the Rockies) except that
my car has some fairly obvious rust. I do plan to put a picture of the real
thing on my web page as soon as I find the right photo and get it scanned (I
have one with the Badlands of South Dakota as a backdrop that comes to mind).

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html