Re: new to this all (introduction)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to this all (introduction)
From: rgb9@psu.edu (Randy Bitner)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 00:38:31 -0500
Glen, I hope this message gets to you, my wife has gone to bed and said this
is the way to do this list serv.  All list servers must do replays
differently...

Glen, if it has little rust it should be fun to restore.  One Pennsylvania
MG dealer told me that all the midgets were crushed becaused no one wanted
them and only MGB's were saved from PA scrap yards.  I am having a dickins
of a time finding MG Midget parts in PA.  MGB's no problem.

I have taken my students to spring Carlisle two years and fall Carlisle one
year.  They enjoyed it!  Not looking for much in MG line then did not see
much but they are the Sports Car capital of the world.  If you get  their
catalog you will see that our students made the "most interesting list".

Not knowing how an MGB handled, I talked one of my students into buying one
(that I would help to get running) The person selling it said it had a blown
engin.  What happened was he cranked the engin so long that the starter wore
out.  Replaced the starter,and all was ok.  The Kid got a deal on this
"blown engin".   It was fun helping him set it up to run...

Glen, not sure what ATF's are, but when it warms up no problem.  With the
choke out Fuel milage is very low, warm Not bad...

Thanks for letting me know that their is life in midgets (and VIC 20's with
tape drives)