63 B Info/Indy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 63 B Info/Indy
From: mgguyc100@zeus.newedge.net (NewEdge IAS)
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 11:40:23 -0400
David Owen was looking for some info on his '63 serial #GHN3L4402.

According to my trusty edition of Graham Robson's "The MGA, MGB and MGC", B
production began in July of '62 with car #101, and continued through to
October of '64 ending with car #48765. A rough estimate would put the car
somewhere in September of '62 - that's an early car yopu have there David!

Final comment to Mr. John P. Elwood - lighten up, pal. Your point is coming
accross loud and clear, but lose the attitude! I really don't feel that
challenging the people who assembled these cars, "...designed so that they
could be built quickly by people who weren't too bright on an assembly line"
is an uncalled for slight on the Abingdon workforce, and only exhibits that
you are indeed 17. Your point(s) are sound, so - continue to work hard and
enjoy your MGs, but cut us a little slack on the opinion. Maybe a little
less caffine? Anyone else agree?

Where's that High Priestess who's supposed to save us from these insults?
Can't you cast a spell?

Terry "Can't We All Just Get Along?" Williams
'70 GT
'68 roadster
'77 roadster
'60s values
            "Santa's Elves are just a bunch of subordinate clauses"
                                    Happy Holidays!