Re: er..Indy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: er..Indy
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 1995 19:33:29 +1030
Hi Terry,
        yes we are going to INDY96, the chairman is John Twist, and the
Registrar is TOM BOSCARINO,
             34, PARK AVE,
             ASHVILLE, NC, 28803-2056.

On the instruction sheet it said to send the form and check or Credit Card
details to:- MG-96
             PO Box 432,
             Skyland, NC, 28776.

Also instructed people NOT to mail after June 1, After June 1 you must
register at Indianapolis.

        At the INDY meeting, can we all get together? [the list people] and
swap a few lies over a glass of refreshment and a little sustenance? What
do others think? Yesterday, Mike Leckstein, suggested that the list
members could maybe award a MOWOG trophy for something? "Just a thought on
that" we could volounteer Mike to arrange a venue, E-Mail us, and we are off
and running. We would like to meet y`all socially at INDY, so I endorse the
idea for one.[Dont be shy guys, comments please?] :-)

John[Scotty] & Carol Scott,
Adelaide,Australia.

P.S. [Apologies to Mike for Dobbing him in! Good on ya mate!]